Please advice on how to choose the BATTERY to make this device in India

Posted In: Iontophoresis Forum

• Participant
        Kamal Bandopadhyay on #3968

Hi Rohit/Geeks (who knows how to make it at home),

I have Hyperhidrosis and I'm suffering since my birth from Palm n Feet sweating. I'm 36 yrs now and upon research I found the above article and also learnt how to make it from youtube. I have only one simple query here about the battery to be used :

1) The Battery which I got from a shop in India is 12EB2.5L-C. Let me know if I can use this battery to create the machine. This is used to charge bikes in India.
        2) If the above one is wrong, please let me know the specifications of the battery which I can buy in INDIA as the above Lantern 12 V battery is not available in India. Or if you know the exact battery name itself available in India, that would be useful for me.
        3) Everyone asks what is the AH I require for 12 Volts battery, as all batteries are 12 volts with different AH mentioned like 7 AH, 7.2 AH , 7.5 AH, 5AH etc. So please let me know that as well.
        4) Do I specifically have to search for a battery which is Mercury free. Kindly let me know the Full Specifications of the battery so that I keep hunting in shops to get the equivalent battery for Lantern 12 V.

Regards
        Kamal
        Email : [email protected]

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Please advice on how to choose the BATTERY to make this device in India
Your information:

Skip to toolbar