Really need your inputs

dwayne on #5863

Hey. I'm not sure whether I suffer from hyperhidrosis or not, however I have started to sweat profusely from my ass and perineal area. The thing is, I tried an experiment today. I applied talcum powder on the areas affected, after I wiped them clean and dry, then put on clean boxer briefs and went out. It does not seem that hot outside(although lately I feel like I'm not that sensitive to heat). Anyway, I was out for an hour max and when I got come, my underwear was wet in those areas and on the inner thighs. When I checked my skin, it was dry and cool, though, so I have no idea if I sweated or not. It's really confusing, honestly. I'd like your opinion on this.

kyle on #6080

hii
        I am 22 year old female and have had this problem since 12 years old! I teared up reading all the comments cause i know exactly how everyone feels on here! it sucks feeling insecure all the time. I love summer but I dread going out to places with friends in fear of embarrassment from my under arm odor. I take 2 showers a day and as soon as i get out i put deodorant and i'm back to smelling 5 mins later. I have tried everything! This problem has affected every part of my life, from going places, being intimate, picking out clothes, hanging out with friends and being active. And finally i have found out that i have a hyperhidrosis.

jessey on #6632

Hi,
        I used to have sweaty, smelly armpits until I found itsdri undershirt just try it, you will see for yourself.Just after one day you will see the results, it’s amazing, no more low self-esteem and embarrassing “maps” on your clothes. it keeps me dry and feeling fresh all day long, I can feel the freshness and dryness whenever I used this product. The more effort I pour to my work the more I sweat, but ever since ItsDri came into my life. I feel so completely dry and odor free. It was so great to wear this undershirt. Thank God I found it.

Bob on #7316

First of all, I am not here to rant, but too bad these undershirts are just giant diapers for your arm pits. They may hide the sweaty pit but they are the most uncomfortable thing to wear since they don’t breath at all. I still wear them though as the uncomfortable feeling of wearing diapers on your arm pits is still better then people seeing giant sweat marks.

Nicholas on #7550

These undershirts won’t do anything for body odor. All it does is absorb sweat and prevent it from showing up on your shirt. I am using Thompson Tee and I come home take it off and I can smell myself on the shirt, which usually always isn’t pleasant after a day of work. Nothing gets the smell out because the padding is so thick. I also also sweat through it. I always feels like I smell but I think other people aren’t picking it up as heavily as I am. I am now trying driclor and benzoyl peroxide to fight the sweat and body odor.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Really need your inputs
Your information:

Skip to toolbar