I just bought a fully automatic Iontophoresis machine.
The reason I bought this machine is because there is only this particular one available in my place.
Well, it has 4 buttons, one for palms, one for feet, one for armpits and the other one is turn on/off.
When you hit the palms/feet/armpits button, it automatically lasts for 15 minutes.
The problem is that it shocks me 3 times during the 15 minutes treatment. One light one at first, and two other ones at the half and the end. These 2 shocks are somehow powerful that my hands would get out of the pans for an instance and I can feel the shock even at my elbows.
So, I searched the net and I couldn't find anyone else with the same problem.
What do you guys think? Is it normal?
Aren't these shocks harmful?
Please answer… I really need to know the answer.
Sorry for the long question…
Posted In: Iontophoresis Forum