Sweat fighter

harley on #6713

hi,
        The more effort I pour to my work the more I sweat, I sweat so much and it is so embarrassing, sometimes I change my clothes from time to time I sweat. I feel the fabric is very nice and extremely comfortable, I could not ask for a better undershirt. This undershirt keeps me cool, does not bunch up and barely feels like fresh all day. I would highly recommend to anyone who needs a sweat fighter. It is a very big impact because it changed to many people’s lives. I am more excited and very inspired to work without worrying sweats. Thanks’ to you ItsDri.

cassey on #6763

Hi,
        I do a lot of networking events and that can trigger sweating. If I wear loose fitting clothes and a dress jacket, it simply won't show and I can manage. I am in pursuit of solutions and have been off and on for my whole adult life. I have actually just ordered some white shirts that have armpit protection. I have a good life since I purchased and used this product. The more effort I pour to my work the more I sweat, but ever since it came into my life. I feel so completely dry and odor free. It was so great to wear this undershirt and has been pleasantly surprised at how cool the undershirts keep me even when the weather heats up. I won't buy anything else now.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Sweat fighter
Your information:

Skip to toolbar