Sweat-proof undershirt

Max on #4936

I have been suffering from hyperhidrosis since I was fourteen, mostly under my arms. I have tried a lot of deodorants, but no one seems to work. I don't want to undergo Botox because everyone reacts differently since you're literally injecting toxins into your body. Then I heard about this sweat proof undershirt. I am thinking of buying some.  Does anyone here have tried it? I haven't read much review about it but I wanted to know if it is worth the try because it is a little more expensive and I don't want to waste money to something that does not giving me satisfaction.

Kevin on #5766

I have tried Thompson Tee undershirt. It was very nice and practically invisible under your dress even if you are wearing white. It's just that the size is slightly big on me. I personally like my undershirts to fit snug against me. Also this is a very deep very V, it goes at least a good few inches below my nipple line.

kaye on #6198

hello

It's pretty much just started, literally a couple of weeks ago and its so annoying. Wetness underarm really feels uncomfortable. I used sure and that worked fine, but for some reason when i decided to change as i realized it was causing white marks on my clothing, to a spray, i tried loreal. Big mistake, as it caused white marks as well but more importantly wetness and now whatever (deodorant) i choose i feel wetness…even when not hot outside! so far i'm using thompson tee undershirts, seems ok now but i haven't been wearing this for too long yet i feel comfortable and relaxed, hope it works and will let you guys know how it is really effective.

Ben on #6262

hai everyone,
        It makes me sad to hear that so many people are going through what I went through when I was a teen, let's face it,it's an embarrassing and humiliating problem. After years of being limited to colors and fabrics, I've had enough!!!!
        That's why i used the ItsDri undershirt product my friend recommend it to me and i purchased and used this product regularly . I'm telling you this product really amazed me , after a weeks of using this undershirt my life has changed completely i have confidence in terms of socializing to the other people ,coz i don't worry anymore if i sweat ,coz i knew that the undershirt that i wear was really effective especially and comfy to wear anytime and anywhere. Try this , You'll love it.

gregorio on #6396

Hi,
        I had been wearing undershirts for more than a decade and I find it a great. It also helps when I am at work, so I do not have to bring so many shirts as most of a time. I’ve been quite happy with the ItsDri shirts that I have been wearing and if I were a habitual undershirt wearer they would get a lot more use. So for those who did not try yet this product,i can say that these shirts are definitely worthy of a try. Thanksss..

william on #6395

hai
        Ever since i sweat a lot i used the ItsDri undershirt. These Undershirts are not something I have made a habit of wearing I have been happily wearing around but the wearing the ItsDri in a few months i notice a good outcome. Having a good undershirt can really help me. The quality of this shirt make and fabric of the ItsDri shirt is commendable. These are fantastic but for me the price is not very wallet friendly. Still effective .

francis on #6868

Hi I always get sweat marks under my armpits and no matter what I cannot seem to get rid of them no matter the season. Even in winter when it's not even that hot I can feel my wet armpits! It's so embarrassing especially at school and in summer time when it's too hot to wear a sweatshirt. My friends ask me to try the underarm pads patches. I was thinking if it was really that effective. Or maybe I should try some effective undershirts that will be really helpful in fighting my sweaty life.

Ken on #7455

I personally prefer Thompson Tee than the other sweat-proof undershirts available in the market. I have worn it through a couple of stressful situations and it picks up the sweat nicely without exposing it to your exterior shirt. This is extremely worth it despite its relatively way high price. The other disadvantage to that shirt is that the sweat does not evaporate away, so you are left with a gross, cold, soaked feeling all day. The shirt will stay soaked for several days after you take it off and put it in the laundry. So I'd recommend buying more than one.

Bradley Adam on #8066

I wear a shirt and tie everyday. I have avoided brightly colored clothes because the underarm sweat rings were so obvious. So I tried several brands of sweatproof undershirts and I would say that I also prefer Thompson over the others as their shirt fits and feels great. It has a nice and soft fabric. I am finally able to wear my lot of clothes I stopped wearing because the sweat would show too much. I also wear this thing in the Middle East last month where it is 110 degrees at 7 am, and as expected, none of the sweat gets visible.

Nicole B on #8325

I am an occasional photographer and yesterday I shot an outdoor wedding in 104 degree temp heat. This was the first time with the Thompson Tee undershirt. Normally, after a couple of hours, the sweat would start running though my dress shirt so I would need to go change my undershirt before it get stained. Went though the whole day and didn't have any issue. When I got home, I checked it, the inside pad was wet but it didn't run though my dress shirt.

Jane Zig on #12060

I bought Ejis and Thompson Tee for my husband to just try it out and compare. He was skeptical at first but he instantly fell in love with the Ejis’ one. He said it fits perfectly and doesn’t bulk under clothes. He didn’t like the Thompson Tee as much. But we decided to reorder, we waited and see how it will look after the wash. We followed the washing instructions and it came out of the dryer just like new. So we finally decided to reorder, this time, a black one. No stains, just perfect! All together- I highly recommend it.

Viewing 10 reply threads
Reply To: Sweat-proof undershirt
Your information:

Skip to toolbar