Sweating Location Changes?

Posted In: Hyperhidrosis Forum

seb on #6392

i have had auxiliary sweating since I was a teenager, i am now 24 years old and have noticed that i have begun to sweat more on my hands and feet – and im wondering if hyperhidrosis can increase and spread out over time?

Sharday on #6431

Hi,

I have had hyperhydrosis since I was a child and can remember having sweaty palms. I am now 24 like yourself Seb and honestly feel over time the excessive sweating has gotten worse. I have completely changed from an outgoing fun individual to a quiet reserved person all due to this condition. I sweat on my hands, feet and armpits which has made me have severe aniexty I just can’t handle being in social surroundings because of the embarrassment. I’m currently waiting to get botox as I’ve read good reviews about this treatment. Is there anyone who knows of any support/ meet up groups for people who suffer from this, I don’t have any friends because I’ve pushed everyone away I just can’t deal with the shame, and lately have been feeling so lonely and feel like giving up because there’s no a cure. My life is on stand still at the moment, I don’t even feel comfortable dating which I really wish I could.

Sharday on #6432

I am now 24 like yourself Seb and honestly feel over time the excessive sweating has gotten worse. I have completely changed from an outgoing fun individual to a quiet reserved person all due to this condition. I sweat on my hands, feet and armpits which has made me have severe aniexty I just can’t handle being in social surroundings because of the embarrassment. I’m currently waiting to get botox as I’ve read good reviews about this treatment. Is there anyone who knows of any support/ meet up groups for people who suffer from this, I don’t have any friends because I’ve pushed everyone away I just can’t deal with the shame, and lately have been feeling so lonely and feel like giving up because there’s no a cure. My life is on stand still at the moment, I don’t even feel comfortable dating which I really wish I could.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Sweating Location Changes?
Your information:

Skip to toolbar