Sweating on face&forehead

Posted In: Iontophoresis Forum

• Participant
        Chandra Kant Pathak on #4137

I am using Iontophoresis machine for palm and feet.How can I use it for face and forehead?I am India.from where and how can I get accessory for use on face and forehead?please help.

ava on #4178

Hi Chandra,

There is a face mask to be used to treat excessive sweating of the face and forehead which you can buy separately. A face mask for the Iontophoresis treatment of the face/forehead is made of thin sponges that come in different colours. The mask is strapped to the head and connected to the Iontophoresis device by plugging the electrodes into the normal electrode cables. Keep in mind that the skin of your face is very sensitive and tender so make sure to always treat your face with low, pulsed therapy currents, since anything else would be unnecessarily painful then slowly increase the voltage to the maximum comfortable power level. If the mask doesn't fit your face, you can use normal scissors to cut and adjust it to the measurements of your face.

-Ava

spike5594 on #4244

I also have an iontophoresis machine. It have a facial adapter, but it is for the entire face, whereas in my situation only my forehead sweats. I have acne and with acne creams they tend to make my face dry so i don't want to dry it out even more that is why i would like to use something that goes on only my forehead.

Also, for the lower back and stomach area, does anybody here knows what would be the best adapter for that? The “Big Silicone Electrodes” or the “Big Special Applicator.”

I'm so excited to find something that might actually work.

Girl Moist on #5406

I don’t know if you found a solution to your problem yet but if not I would suggest self modifying the facemask. By simply cutting it to fit your needs there might be some resewing of straps involved as well but it will be worth it I’m sure. Good luck .

G on #24734

Did it work?

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Sweating on face&forehead
Your information:

Skip to toolbar