Sweatproof Clothes

Posted In: Hyperhidrosis Forum

• Participant
        Steve on #921

Surfing across some tempting websites that sell sweat-proof clothes (Kleinert, for example) got me thinking that I never gave a decent chance to this method of dealing with excessive perspiration. Okay, in my case it's excessive underarm sweating specifically – and clearly this is the type of hyperhidrosis that benefits from sweat-proof clothes more than any other.
        So, before I go ahead and waste money on something I might hate. Does anyone wear these things? They look comfortable and amazing on the photographs, but are they really comfortable? I wear underarm sweat pads occasionally, but there's a difference between that and a sweat-stopping undershirt…

Thanks in advance!

• Participant
        Leons on #922

Hey, you forgot about truncal hyperhidrosis! That type of heavy sweating probably benefits from special undergarments more than any other. Especially if you're a guy. 😐 😳

More on topic… I have several sweat-proof shirts, but mainly use them for sports and similar activities. They are comfortable this way, but I never wore them underneath my “regular” clothes. (I think Kleinert sells undershirts?)

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Sweatproof Clothes
Your information:

Skip to toolbar