Sweaty Problems

Posted In: Hyperhidrosis Forum

Chloe Aurell on #5875

Eversince when I was 12 I’ve had sweaty armpits, hands and feet. I always get sweat marks under my armpits and no matter what I cannot seem to get rid of them no matter the season. Even in winter when it's not even that hot I can feel my wet armpits! It's so embarrassing especially at school and in summer time when it's too hot to wear a sweatshirt. Since then my life has been a struggle everyday trying to find something that can help me. Im not sure if its related to anxiety nervousness or simply just being hot and unable to tolerate it. I fear touching people or shaking hands. Its a big problem for me. I always gave to keep a fan on and keep a cup of ice water so that I can cool myself and control it a little bit. Ive used prescription antipresperants as well as meds but nothing works for me. I even sweat in cold weather too. I need help. This is really affecting my life everyday.

Michelle on #5902

Discuss options with your dermatologist. I've been on glycopyrrolate (brand name Robinul) for years. It doesn't get rid of sweating but, it does minimize my symptoms enough to make the day to day easier.

benzar on #6603

hai,
        I'm 13 almost 14. I sweat under my armpits so much. At school, at church, and anywhere. I try to wear loose clothing and black shirts to cover it but people and classmates still notice. I'm scared to tell my parents I'm pretty sure they don't even notice though. It's so sad hearing that everyone else has these problems. I thought I was the only one. At school I just try to think about not sweating and I keep my arm on my desk so air will get to it. But when I go to lunch I can't help it. I hate it so much. Help?

-ela on #6765

Hi,
        I have a really big problem with sweating. My hands, feet and armpit sweat a lot and ALL THE TIME! It is really embarrassing. I can't ware sandals, can't ware shirts that I like because of the problem. When I was in school I would get my homework all wet people would ask me why I would sweat a lot. IT'S EMBARASSING! I have resorted to wearing big clothing to stop the sweat. It is also a trouble at work, where I must wear a white shirt I have considered quitting and getting a job where a uniform is not necessary, however I am still asked frequently why I wear big clothes. I have tried all the strong anti-per spirants on the market and they have no effect. PLEASE HELP ME!

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Sweaty Problems
Your information:

Skip to toolbar