Thompson Tee vs Ejis Sweatproof Undershirt

Jose Tan on #8454

When sweating is affecting your everyday life you are willing to try anything and everything to fight it. That is what happening to me. I really sweat a lot and I am having a low self-esteem because of it. For the clothing I tried Thompson Tee and Ejis. The good about the thompson tee is it has thick patented pads in the armpits with hydro-shield technology. I focused so much on my excessive sweating, which made matters worse. One thing that I absolutely dislike about these undershirts is the fact that you cannot dry them easily. It takes very long.

In Ejis, a large one-piece waterproof layer covers your armpits completely so no sweat will come through. That is great, but when you put on sweat proof undershirts for the first time, your underarms will feel very bulky. That feeling will go away. But how can you stay dry when there are not waterproof layers?

Both shirts are great in hiding the sweat but one thing they will not do is to stop your sweating.

Vic Jhun on #8485

Hi, There are so many people dealing with uncomfortable sweat stains and it is really a daily struggle, meaning it is not just something that happens in the summer. And when you're wearing business-formal attire or even business-casual clothes, it can be really embarrassing and annoying. I too, suffer from sweat stains and I tried Thompson Tee sweat-proof undershirts. Based from my experience that actually keep your exterior clothing dry from sweat. I bought these at $28 a shirt, they're more expensive than a typical undershirt, but are totally worth it for people who struggle with extreme sweating. It really helped me.

Cameron on #9058

I absolutely love the Ejis shirt more. I just do wish they were not so expensive. I know I am buying quality shirt and it is fixing a hyperhidrosis issue I have had for 10 years. This is more expensive than any other clothing I own. I personally chose Ejis over any other because I thought I was buying 3 at 36 dollars. I was surprised to find when they arrived that it was only one. Because my hyperhidrosis is so intense I decided to try it out anyway. I was not disappointed, I am satisfied with Ejis doing exactly what it said it would.

Angelo Victorio on #12458

I recently switched to a medication that causes me to sweat heavily from my underarms. Working in outside sales, I could not work with confidence in this situation. Then I decided to try the Thompson Tee undershirt in the hope to fix this problem. It worked fairly well for the first couple of uses, but after around five washes I started to see sweat coming through right along the seam of the pads. Very visible. This leaves sweat marks in an even more noticeable location. This is a decent product at first use, but unfortunately it didn't work for me.

Joseph S. on #17052

I have the Eijis one. I used one of the undershirts for about 2 months. The thing is, it randomly developed a hole. I reached out to the company and file a complaint but they refused to send a replacement. I would be reluctant to ever get one of these again. Not a good experience.

Amy Rawls on #20482

Originally I bought two shirts (one Ejis and one Thompson Tee) for my husband to just try it out and compare. He was skeptical at first but he instantly fell in love with the Ejis’ one. It fits like a glove, doesn’t bulk under clothes and it’s definitely long enough to tuck it in once and for all. Finally, the one piece pads make a huge difference and by far exceeded our expectations. For my husband the choice was obvious- Ejis. He didn’t like the Thompson Tee as much. But before making second order we decided to wait and see how it will behave after the wash, we followed the washing instructions and- it came out of the dryer just like new. Next step- we ordered black one. No stains, just perfect!

Joseph Francis on #22242

I have a tendency to sweat through dress shirt pits before I even get out the door and if I dont cool off soon I will sweat through the chest. I tried Thomson and it was seriously amazing. My dress shirt never even gets damp. I normally wear a medium and these are true to size. The first time I tried one was borrowed from my bro and it was XL. Even being a little large it was not like I was wearing a tent and it was still comfortable.

Today I wore Ejis for the first time and I sweated more than usual. I was constantly checking to see if my sweat showed through my shirt. You see…today was my first day back at school as a teacher. I did not see one single sweat stain seep through my shirt. So far, I absolutely love both Thompson and Ejis

Oscar Victoria on #23691

I own both and the most obvious difference for me is the pad thickness. The Ejis feels almost invisible after a few minutes while the Thompson I feel all day. The silver is really cool too in the Ejis shirt. It's hard to explain, the undershirt is almost as fresh at the end of the day as at the start. A huge plus in my book.

Dante on #24393

Dealing with uncomfortable sweat stains is a daily struggle, not just in the summer. When you're wearing business-formal or even business-casual clothes, it can be embarrassing and annoying. Traditional undershirts can help mitigate the appearance of underarm marks, but people who sweat a lot are most likely soaking through a standard white tee by lunch time.
        To avoid embarrassment, I have used Thompson Tees sweat-proof undershirts to keep my exterior clothing dry from sweat. They're more expensive than a typical undershirt, but are totally worth it for people who struggle with extreme sweating. If you're someone who deals with heavy sweating and wants to get rid of annoying and uncomfortable underarm stains, Thompson Tees are worth the investment.

Jared on #28505

I'll go with Thompson Tee

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Thompson Tee vs Ejis Sweatproof Undershirt
Your information:

Skip to toolbar