So you have bought an iontophoresis machine, but now feel like you need help in ensuring that you do it the right way to get rid of that sweat?
You are not alone! Based on the number of queries I receive regarding iontophoresis treatments, it seems that many patients trying iontophoresis find it a bit challenging to navigate through the various settings and scheduling, and unfortunately do not get the full (or any) benefit of investing in an iontophoresis machine
HHN Iontophoresis Course
Over past few years, I have invested a significant time in researching iontophoresis as a treatment for hyperhidrosis, and in the process have learnt a great deal about this treatment. I believe I can help other patients get more out of their iontophoresis by sharing that knowledge. So, I have designed a comprehensive iontophoresis course for hyperhidrosis patients attempting iontophoresis for treating their sweaty hands or feet.
Here's what's included:
- A custom Iontophoresis plan for your condition, and the brand of machine
- For the leading machines (Fischer Galvanic, Hidrex and Idromed), as well as homemade machine
- Iontohoresis plan at a daily level with specifics including
- Current strength
- Session duration
- The plan will be available in MS Excel, Google Spreadheet or PDF format
- The plan will also be downloadable to your GMail or Outlook calendar so that you can plan for the sessions in advance
- Personal coaching
- 3 Skype / G-Hangout sessions to get you started and maintain the iontophoresis treatment
- Setup advise to configure your iontophoresis machine in an optimal manner
- An email reminder for the treatment a day before the treatment
- Sweat Tracker Tool
- Online sweat tracker tool to record observations so that you know what's working and what's not
- Step 1: Please pay the course fee by clicking on the following button
- Step 2: I will contact you with a brief list of questions to understand your situation and then confirm the registration in the course if I feel like I can help you get better results. If not, I will refund you the money paid.