The Best Idrostar Model

Posted In: Iontophoresis Forum

• Participant
        Lucas on #1441

Hi!

Seeing an addition of Idrostar to the website's list of iontophoresis machines, I got curious. A little bit of research led me to discover the existence of several different Idrostar models. Naturally I could be mistaken, but apart from having a different product name, they also seem to look different in the images I found.

See:

Idrostar (I guess this is a basic model?)

Idrostar+ (the one we have on the website – looks more modern and improved, you can see that the controls and tubs are completely different) also visible here

Idrostar Pro Pulse
        (another advanced model, I suppose)

This all looks pretty interesting. Now, let's discover what are pros and cons of each model… 🙂

• Participant
        Lucas on #1647

Hey Vivian, I'm back!

Just wanted to update this thread by saying that in the end I chose Idrostar +. In these past couple of months, it really made a difference, especially on my palms! 😀

So, to me, iontophoresis seems like the way to go if you want to get rid of sweating – or at least that was my experience. I even volunteered to blog about it, so if you want to read my story in more detail, you can do so here. 🙂

Anyway, in the end I would say that Idrostar + is good enough for effective iontophoresis – so maybe there's no need for buying the most expensive Idrostar model anyway? Just saying, in case somebody else here is having these doubts. 😉

Cheers!

• Participant
        Vivian Morden on #1444

Was curious and looked up their list of products etc.
        Idrostar is the cheapest and has direct current only;
        Idrostar+ is a new fancy direct & pulsed current, newer, more modern and versatile;
        and Idrostar Pro Pulse is also recommended for use in hospital… I think it comes with more equipment, trays etc; and also has pulsed and direct current.

Idrostar comes cheapest at 300+ pounds, then Idrostar+ at 400+ pounds, and Idrostar Pro Pulse at about 1000 pounds. Yeah that last one is freakishly expensive… Am in a hurry now so I didn't check its specifications in details. Anyway I think Idrostar+ is the best buy here, because it's way better than direct current model, and doesn't cost a lot more.

How's that for pros and cons? Gosh, gotta catch a breath here. 😀 /nerdy mode off

• This reply was modified 10 years, 7 months ago by Vivian Morden. Reason: typos
Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: The Best Idrostar Model
Your information:

Skip to toolbar