Idrostar is manufactured by a family run company that produces 4 tap water iontophoresis machines for the treatment of sweaty hands, feet or underarms. Their iontophoresis machines are used in NHS hospitals throughout the UK and internationally.
Idrostar claims that their iontophoresis machines, even though battery powered, have the power output very similar to a main powered devices. The main advantages of battery powered machines is of-course portability.
- Affordable iontophoresis machine
- Both direct and pulsed current
- Lightweight, portable, easy and safe to use
- Compatible with rechargeable batteries
- Several tailored packages (hands only, hands and feet, hands and feet and axillary etc)
- The idrostar+ has a two year warranty and a flexible returns policy
Pros: Affordable, portable, choice of currents, warranty
Cons: Runs on AA batteries, limited current range