Hidrex Iontophoresis Machines

Posted In: Iontophoresis Forum

• Participant
        Leb on #1025

I'm thinking I might buy an iontophoresis machine in the future. Since my experiences with iontophoresis weren't perfect in the past and I can afford a good product, Hidrex iontophoresis machines look like a sound choice. I still haven't decided on the exact model, but I'd love to hear your suggestions! 😀
        Actually, I'm not even 100% sure I will buy a Hidrex, so I wanted to start a discussion to see if this is really as good as the price suggests. :mrgreen:

My main requirements:
        – the machine that is effective and durable
        – it's not too harsh on the hands, since my skin is easily irritated

So, what do you think…? Hidrex, yes or no? Do you have it and would you recommend it?
        Thanks! 😉

• This topic was modified 10 years, 7 months ago by Rohit.
      • Participant
        Rhonda Marcano on #1026

I bought my now 9 year old daughter the Hidrex PSP 1000 when she was 8. Undecided to spend the extra money and go with that unit because she was so young that any pain or discomfort was unbearable. This unit allows her to switch between two different types of currents one of which she doesn't feel anything but a slight tingle. She has used the machine for a year now ( maintenance mode) and is sweat free. It took her three weeks if trial and error to see what settings worked best for her but 3 weeks if trial and error and now once weekly maintenance. Well worth it I highly recommend it. She ended up finding 20 minutes a day at a setting if 20 worked best for her. Good luck and Hidrex has a 60 day money back guarantee. I worked with their customer service center and was pleased. I live in the USA and they are in Germany I received the machine in a week!!! Good luck!!!

• Participant
        Plastic Pete on #1028

Sorry to hear your daughter got hyperhidrosis at such young age. Must have been difficult.
        As for the rest of your post – wow, that sounds pretty great! I would like to get a Hidrex machine to stop excessive sweating on my feet, and it seems that PSP 1000 is a versatile thingy that can deal with this quite nicely. 🙂 I'm glad to hear they ship Hidrex machines so fast – I'd expect a longer delivery time. (Since I'm impatient, this means a lot to me lol.)

• Participant
        Twinkle on #1033

I googled Hidrex and apparently if used with pulsed current, it's cool for sensitive skin as well, and it can be used to treat underarm sweating along with palmar and plantar sweating. Sounds awesome… I've always thought that a iontophoresis machine is only good for sweaty palms and feet. Silly me. :mrgreen:

Elena V. on #1035

Twinkle, you're not the only one, so don't feel silly. 😉 I think iontophoresis has quite a big reputation as a hyperhidrosis treatment for sweaty hands and feet… and that's about it. Never occurred to me that these machines also work on sweaty armpits. If they're really effective for axillary hyperhidrosis, I might get a Hidrex myself. Bye bye armpit sweat pads, hello iontophoresis! 😛

• Participant
        Steve on #1071

I have heard that Hidrex is good for treating excessive armpit sweating, but I don't know if it is as effective as it is for treating palmar and plantar hyperhidrosis. Anyone with experience is free to enlighten us. 😀
        And I agree with Elena there – iontophoresis machines have that kind of reputation… but the way things are going, this will change with time.

• Participant
        Casper on #1095

Err, actually, Hidrex PSP 1000 can also treat facial sweating! Lol seems to me that a lot of people think iontophoresis is only a sweaty palms cure! Some don't even know you can use it for sweaty feet… Anyway, a good iontophoresis machine is typically very versatile, and Hidrex PSP 1000 is like that – you can even buy a Face Mask – a spare part used for head sweating. I never did it myself so I cannot personally say what it's like, but the option exists. 🙂

I know about this because recently I bought the said unit for my sweaty hands. I'm still just starting out with it, but there seems to be some progress. We'll see how it goes. 🙂

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Hidrex Iontophoresis Machines
Your information:

Skip to toolbar